Friday, February 4, 2011









There is no thing of the day. Sorry! Couldn't come up with one. Next time?

The digging out has begun. We've been out in the car twice -- yesterday to shop and today to the Post Office. Roads are fine but there is a lot of snow piled around. Tomorrow we're going to KC to John Price's mother's funeral. We want to be there for Cyndy's kids.

The pictures are pretty self-explanatory. I dug the path on the deck so we could get to the bird feeders. I'll probably slowly push more of the deck snow over the side. On the picture looking up Council Trail, a car is buried on the left -- you can't see it -- you'll just have to believe me.

I don't know why I keep putting up pictures of the Canada Goose. They are certainly a nuisance, but their numbers make them fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment