Monday, August 2, 2010

Earlier Times






The flower of the day is the Harebell. It is quite plentiful now and should be with us for several more weeks.

The good time we had last week caused me to think back to earlier times, and as a result, today you get pictures from earlier times. Hope you enjoy them. And Kevin and Pat -- I'm sorry, but I don't have any early pictures of you available at this time. Maybe when we get home.

Today it rained much of the day and we are supposed to get rain possibly through Wednesday. You guys made out like gang-busters with the weather last week.

3 comments:

  1. I liked seeing these pictures--especially mine. I look about the same, except no beard now. Of course, that's because I looked so old then!

    --Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I look about 12. Maybe it's time to dye my hair again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, whose that good looking guy in the purple shirt! VaVaVoom

    ReplyDelete